Health and Safety
Travelin’ Tots Rentals LLC (TTR) is a family owned business. As parents we know that the health and safety of your children is every parent’s first priority. With this in mind, TTR is committed to renting only equipment and toys that meet high standards for safety and cleanliness. In other words, we would never rent anything that we wouldn’t use for our own children!
- Every item that you rent will be fully sanitized with Green Max Pro.
Green Max Pro is an environmentally safe cleaner and disinfectant derived from kelp and essential oils that kills mold, mildew, bacteria, fungus, and bed bugs. It is an has been approved as the final sanitizing wash for dishes and even baby bottles! We chose this cleaner very carefully and, after hours of research, we know that this is the safest, most effective cleaner on the market.
- All machine washable items will be washed with fragrance free detergent. We know that children have very sensitive skin so it is important to us to make sure that their skin will not be irritated while using our products. You can guarantee that the detergent we use will be fragrance free, dye free, and hypoallergenic. Not only will it be safe for your baby but for the environment as well.
- All products are registered with the manufacturer, so you can be certain that the products you’ve rented haven’t been recalled. We choose equipment and toys that meet or exceed applicable federal and state safety standards for juvenile products.
- We are registered with the Consumer Products Safety Commission so that we will be notified in case of a recall.
- We carefully inspect every item before we deliver it to you, making certain that everything is intact and working properly and no parts are loose or missing.
- Everything that we rent to you with the exception of car seats will be set up and ready for you to use. For liability reasons we are unable to install car seats for you. Please refer to the user’s manual for installation instructions.
- Most of our products come with a user’s manual so that you can make sure that you are using the product properly.
Updated April 2009